Sunday 15 July 2007

Sorry its been so long!






I think I got myself all blogged-out. I didn't realise I'd not posted for so long!


Well I'm still plodding along with CD. Currently 2lb's short of reaching the 4 stone mark, so pleased with that. It's taken 4 months to get this far but at least I have gone past the half way mark. Not sure what the final goal will be, but I've dropped from a size 22/24 to an 18 which is great and I got some jeans from the Debenhams sale a couple of weeks back that were size 16 and could get in them - just couldn't move or breath!


My mum started CD when she came back from her holidays and she is doing well too. One good thing is that she wasn't as big as me to start so she's been giving me some of her clothes that are too big for her and when I get too big for them, I'm selling them on ebay!


I've added a couple of photo's - the first a shockingly awful one of me taken at a dog show last year - probably the biggest I've been. I hate the photo as I look so bad but in many ways it reminds me that I never want to go back to that size. The other photo was taken at the beginning of June and I can really see the difference!


Hope everyone is doing well with their losses too.


Wendy x

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I'm afraid I stopped popping in and feared the worse Wendy so I'm really pleased to see that you're still slogging away. It was only chance I popped ina nd you posted only a couple of days ago! You CAN see a major difference in those pictures. You must be able to feel it too??

Well done and keep it up.

I'm up to over 7 1/2 stone lost now and only 20lbs to go. I'm getting a bit bored but telling myself that it's only another 5 weeks before Management so I'm just going to get my head down and plough on.

Lesley x

chrismars said...

Wendy! ood to see you back. Like Lesley, I've only popped in by chance. I had been checking each day but I thought that as you hadn't posted for so long that you'd given up on CD. I'm so glad to see you're still well in there. You look really good in the newer photo, so keep up the good work.

Please write soon as I'm goint to put you back in my favourites list.

Chris x

chrismars said...

You've disappeared again, Wendy. Come on, get on here. Extra support is so worth it - just ask all the others.....Cath, Cerulean, Lesley, Mel, Mrs Lard, Sandra....

Chris x

Neha said...

Its been so long...any updates? :)