Tuesday 27 February 2007

Getting ready to start...

Ok, so first post in my new blog which will hopefully be the start of my journey for a new, lighter life. I went to meet the counsellor at the weekend, Debbie, and she's really nice. She measured my height and my weight and quite frankly, I was shocked. I was a good couple of stones heavier than I thought I was, although I can't remember the last time I did step on the scales.

After seeing the fantastic results a couple of my friends had on the Lighter Life programme, I decided I would give it a go. San has lost over 4.5st and Katrina over 3st, yet they look fantastic and the weight loss has been in proportion to their bodies.

Lighter Life is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) and its extreme, but from what I've read, the real support comes from the group counselling sessions.

I have to get a medical check done by my doctor, but once the form is signed off and back with Debbie, I can join a group starting in the next few weeks.


I am determined to lose weight and I will track my progress and no doubt the lows as well as the highs on this journal....

No comments: