Saturday 5 May 2007

Day 11 on CD

I think Chris was right, it must be the hormones!! I've felt really hungry, despite having my 3 foodpacks a day and litres of water. Thinking about it though, TOTM did used to be a time when I would stuff myself full of rubbish food, just because it made me feel better. Its weird, as its the carby, starchy things I would crave although I don't crave them specifically now, just wish I didnt feel hungry all the time.

Despite me having started this whole thing back in March, for the last few days I've felt almost as rough as I did at the beginning. I am cold, constant tummy rumbling and feeling empty and feeling tired. I've got some other non-CD related things going on which probably isn't helping, plus of course Poppy's health problems seem to be a day to day thing, maybe its just all affecting more than I realised.

1 comment:

chrismars said...

Maybe changing to Cambridge is also affecting you. There's the pschological factor, I suppose, of only having 3 packs rather than 4. But I honestly think, Wendy, that it's an emotional hunger rather than purely physical. Have you been able to check your ketones though to make sure that you are still in ketosis? If you aren't, then ofcourse the hunger would set in.

As you say, you have other problems to cope with, and those together with the worry of Poppy's health problems, can't be helping too much.

You need a little TLC, methinks.

Keep on, my dear, and you'll come out the other side.

Chris x

PS: another (((hug)))