Thursday 3 May 2007

Day 9 on CD

Worked Tuesday night so finished yesterday morning but as I am on day shifts today, ended up not doing anything interesting yesterday as I had to go to bed early to try and catch up on some sleep.

Left the blender at home today and brought in tetra packs of chocolate milkshake and a caramel foodbar. Much nicer than the LL one. Will have a shake when I get home but feeling a bit peckish now. Have drunk loads of water, so thats good.

Work trousers weren't particularly loose, but the waistband is gaping!! I have some strange proportion thing going on as my waist is much smaller than the rest of me. The CDC said that your waist should be half your height, so as my height is 65 inches, my waist should be 32.5. Its 38 now so thats not so bad, just would be nice to feel like the losses are elsewhere!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

You know it's weird - I have no idea what a tetra pack is and whenever I hear it I imagine this strange space age device which zaps food at you. I'm sure there's a simple description but I'm not sure whether I don't prefer my space agey thing!!

Not bothered by food at the mo - just eat it to keep going. I'm sure I'll go back to having food on the brain in a bit but am enjoying the disinterested phase!

Glad to hear that you're getting on well with CD - keep it up, and the trousers too!!

Lesley x

Claire Elliott said...

Just checking in, well done on completing your first week and the 34lb loss!

keep up the good work

Claire :o)

chrismars said...

The tetra-paks, Lesley, are pre-prepared shakes in cartons similar to milk cartons. They're meant really for on-the-move use - when you aren't in a position to whip up a sachet. There are only 2 flavours to choose from and are more expensive than the powders. On CD you pay for whatever soup, shake, bar or tetra-pak you purchase, rather than a weekly amount like on LL. Hence the minimum CD weekly cost of £32.55.

I hope I didn't stunt your style by geting in and answering that one, Wendy.

I've never heard that one about the waist measurement before. I'm just thinking of a 48" midget with a 24" waist - hmmmm.

Chris x

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Glad to see you are stil loosing weight and getting on with CD.

I am also going to try the height/waist measurement thing later to see where I stand!

Keep up the great weight loss

Sam