Friday 6 April 2007

Day 30

And what a lovely, sunny day it is. And I'm at work. Not all bad though as lovely co-worker told me not to come in until 10am so I had a lie-in until 6.30 and then got up and pottered about. Took Bumpy for a lovely walk while Poppy stayed home.

Got in for about 9.45am and its all quiet today as there's no one else in, but we still need to do our stuff. I got some of the St Clements powder the other day and don't like it in still water but I'm liking it in sparkling, so that makes a nice change. Also brought my electric blender in so my foodpacks are nice and smoothly made.

Talked to Sarah this morning who has had a fantastic first week's loss which has made me really happy for her. I know its been a hard week but the results hopefully make it all worthwhile.

Hope eveyone is having a good long weekend.

2 comments:

. said...

Don't work too hard! Nice that you got to have a lie in, that'll do you good.

I'm not that keen on the St Clements but do like the Fruits of the Forest - not tried either of them in sparkling though so will have to give it a go.

Cath
x

chrismars said...

Oooh, the Clement's is nice in sparkling water - it makes it taste like 'old-fashioned' lemonade.

Glad you sound well today, Wendy - even though you have to be at work whilst the rest of us are lazing at home. I'm supposed to be at work myself tomorrow, but I'm going to have to call in sick - my eyes! (more of that on my blog).

Have a good weekend.

Chris X