Wednesday 18 April 2007

Day 42

It's strange this evening, as for the last 6 weeks, I've spent my Wednesday evenings at the LL session, but not tonight. I've got enough foodpacks left over to keep going until I switch to CD, so I'm going to carry on using them.

Bought some new trousers for work yesterday, a size smaller as my other ones were falling off me! The new trousers fit more snugly than I'm used to but I'm going to stick with the foodpacks so that when I am on days again in a fortnight, they will fit comfortably.

I've got a week off work now as I'm not back on shift until next Wednesday night, by which time I will be on CD. I'm looking forward to it and seeing what the different flavours are like. I'm so bored of raspberry and chocolate now, I'm hoping I like the CD packs!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Good stuff. I must say the CD flavours do sound enticing but maybe that's just the excitement of the unknown.....Toffee and Walnut shake - Woo Hoo!!

I'm sure there'll be good ones and yucky ones but it's the sticking to it and what you learn about not eating that ocutns./

I've every faith in you and this will work just as well as LL has so far. So, keep on keeping on.

Lesley x

Unknown said...

hear hear, we all know what to do now, different flavours just making it more exciting (wink)