Wednesday 11 April 2007

Day 35 - Weekly Weigh-In

Didn't stay for the group session, but will come on to that in a tic. Lost another 4.5lbs, so thats now 2 whole stone in 5 weeks. I'm very happy with that.

Felt absolutely knackered last night at work after lack of sleep due to getting Poppy home etc. Was really glad to get home but couldn't go to bed as I was waiting for Parcelforce to come and collect the bed I sold and had booked the collection for the morning but they didn't arrive until 4pm, so I only had an hour's snooze on the sofa. Subsequently, feeling rough now and need to be up earlyish in the morning to take Pops for her checkup at the vets.

So, not feeling great due to the lack of sleep (1 hour in 29) so didn't feel like staying for the session. LLC was ok about it though when I explained and I'll make sure I read my green book so I don't miss out.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I hope you've caught up on your sleep now and have enough energy to feel properly proud of yourself!! Well done - that's great news. I hope I do as well at my weigh in this evening.

Don't think missing the odd counselling session is a bad thing - you wouldn't have benefitted from it feeling so tired anyway.

Keep it up!

Lesley x

Steph said...

Well done Wendy, you are doing so well.

Pops is looking great too.

Steph x

Oiseau said...

That's great Wendy, well done on another great loss this week. Just catching up on your blog, glad to hear Pops is getting around better after her drain - can't believe the difference in the photos!

Hope you've managed to catch up on your sleep now!

Ois x

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Really Well Done on your weight loss. Blimey 2 stone already. And the added advantage of loose trousers which only just come back into commision!

Also glad to hear and see poppy feeling better.

Take Care

Sam xx

. said...

Well done on your loss - 2 stone is brilliant :)

Don't blame you for missing the session - to be honest if you'd have stayed you'd have either felt worse or fell asleep.

Hope you've had plenty of zzzz's

Cath
x