Saturday 21 April 2007

Day 44 & 45


Didn't update yesterday as not a lot to report! Poppy's new bed is great, although Bumpy has claimed it as his own and hardly moved off it all day. Poppy did get to have a little snooze on it, but then as soon as she moved, Bumpy was straight back on it!
We're off to London today to stay with Mindy which is very exciting as we'll get to see her new house. As planned, I'm going to eat real food this evening, but it will be healthy and I'll have my foodpacks for breakfast and lunch, so hopefully won't make too much difference. My new 1Gb memory card for my camera arrived yesterday so I'll no doubt take loads of photo's over the weekend when we are out and about with the dogs.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

I was woken with a start at 8am this morning (after a late night) by a man come to quote for a new driveway so that bed looks mighty inviting now I can tell you - I'd be pushing both of them off, or maybe just joining them!!

Have a great day, enjoy the meal and then get right back on the straight and narrow!!

Looking forward to the piccies.

Lesley x

chrismars said...

(for when you get back from London) - Hope you had a good weekend. It's always so revitalising when you catch up with old friends, isn't it.

Did you enjoy the meal? Good luck with your move to CD this week.

I DO like Poppy's/Bumpy's bed. I agree with Lesley, it looks rather inviting...

Chris x

. said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend, and that the food was healthy and as tasty as you've been imagining it would be.

Looking forward to seeing the photos of your trip ... and yes I think the bed looks really comfy too!

Cath
x

Mrs said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed your food while you were there.

As everyone says, back on the straight and narrow when you get back.

The bed looks gorgeous. Lucky dogs!

Mrs L xxxxx

Melanie said...

Awww....a lovely new bed, that piccie looks really cute.

Hope you have a fab time in London, I was thinking later in the year I might take Nigel to London (he's never been) see some sights and see if I can drag him on the London eye!

Enjoy the meal too, I'm sure one healthy meal won't do much harm.

Take care, Mel

Claire Elliott said...

Hi Wendy

Just catching up with your blog. Poppy looks so sweet in her new bed! Hope you had a lovely weekend and that your meal was enjoyable!! I had to have a meal Sunday and I must say it was very tasty and I didn't even eat things I used to like, weird how your tastes change after so long. Hope your change to CD works well, I'm looking forward to reading your progress.

Claire :o)