Monday 5 March 2007

2 days to go....

Came home from work this morning and slept for a few hours. Had a coffee after I'd sorted the dogs out and thought that when I next come home from work in the morning, I'll be having a LL drink instead. I do seem to be completely obsessed with LL and I've not even started it yet!

I was bored in the early hours last night so surfed the net and found the http://www.minimins.com weight loss forum. Looks like a really friendly place with lots of like minded people. The information in the LL area is really good and helping me realise what to expect as I go through the programme. I think I'm going to find the site another form of support, and lets face it, I'm going to need all the support I can get!

We had a very wet and windy walk this afternoon as I took the dogs up to the hill. Bumpy ran around like a mad thing and Poppy managed to potter about. It's great to see her perkier as she has been so poorly. Had to stop at the vets and get some more of her tablets so called in to the supermarket round the corner and bought Pops a whole roast chicken. God, its smelt good!! As she's not eating properly, Pops has chicken most days so I am really hoping that the smell of roasted chicken doesn't make me want to eat it.

I'm thinking that tomorrow I might sort out some of my clothes. My wardrobe is packed full of stuff that doesnt fit and to be honest, there's not much I actually like. I think it would be good to have a clear out.

No comments: