Thursday 1 March 2007

Last takeaway?

Well, in theory!! My good friend Sarah is coming down from Derby and staying tonight so we're having a Chinese takeaway. Chinese food is my favourite and I'm sure I'm going to miss it once I start LL, so I'm going to make the most of it tonight. And a glass or two of wine.

I've taken my medical form to Debbie, the counsellor, but she was out so I've left a voicemail. And emailed her! Its so strange that I am excited about not eating for months, but I'm so positive that this is the way forward for me, I just want to get started as soon as I can. I've been overweight for longer than I can remember and so much in my life seems to be affected by it. Lack of confidence, self loathing, sadness are just a few of the issues I have with myself.

Today is a good day so I'm not going to get myself down by thinking too much.

No comments: