Sunday 11 March 2007

Day 4

Sunday morning and have my pop-in session later. Will be changing some of the foodpacks as I really don't like the caramel or vanilla flavours.

I went to bed at about 11.30 last night and didn't set the alarm, but woke up just after 7am. Can't stop yawning now! Feel a bit groggy, that sort of dull hungover feeling, but have taken some ibuprofen so hoping it will pass soon. I just keep telling myself that it will be worth it in the long run and if I can get through this, then it will make me a stronger person.

In a way its odd as I knew it wasn't going to be easy, giving up food, and I knew of some of the side effects, but its the constant groggy feeling that I hadn't expected. I'm sure TOTM can't be helping so maybe in some ways its better to start off feeling rough and then start feeling better in a few days? I'm hoping so!

Will find out later if I'm in ketosis, so fingers crossed, I will be and it will spur me on.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I bet your tastes will cahnge so don;t write off all the falvours just yet. I loved the Thai chilli in the first week and can't tolerate it now. In reverse I really didn't like the vegetable soup but now have it once or twice a week. So maybe try the vanilla and caramel again in a couple of weeks just in case? Also, if you like coffee, the vanilla works well with a shot of coffee in it - kind of like a latte!