Friday 30 March 2007

Day 23

Nearly a quarter of the way through the first 100 days! Feels like its trundling along quite nicely.

Working again tonight, so have been sleeping in the day. Well, apart from getting up to wee. Co-worker Tim is eating soup and it smells very nice, along with his crusty bread. He bought in a french stick which I sniffed a few times earlier. I miss bread. I'm having a raspberry drink and will banish all bread related thoughts from my mind.

Rather than think constantly about this diet I've been trying to concentrate on other things, as in changes I've noticed so far. My belt is now done up 3 notches tighter. My jeans are looser. I can wrap my bath towel further round me and the same with my dressing gown. Apart from when I'm working nights, I have more energy. I wake up easier in the morning. I feel more positive. I'm actually looking forward to the summer!



1 comment:

Angelica Maybe said...

I take inspiration from you!!
I feel dreadful, am so tired. I'm dizzy this morning from taking the dogs out on a bike ride.

I hope it starts to get better from here as I'm training all day tomorrow.

Well done you! We'll have a big shopping spreee later in the year and I'll treat you to something from Fat Face!

Sarahxx