Wednesday 7 March 2007

Wednesday at last!

So, its finally Wednesday, the day of my first LL session. Technically, I suppose I'm not actually starting until tomorrow on the food packs, but the journey starts tonight. From reading other blogs, I get the feeling that apart from being weighed I will also get measured. This is not something I am looking forward to, having to see how fat I really am, but I suppose its all part of the process.

I was thinking that I'd have a last moment of naughtyness and stop off at the chip shop on the way home, but then I thought, nope, thats a bad idea. The glycogens that I'd get from the food would be with me once I've started on the foodpacks, so I figure it will be best not to pig out!

Its a lovely sunny day here in Wiltshire so I'm hoping its a sign that today marks the start of brighter times ahead for me.

No comments: