Wednesday 14 March 2007

Day 7

First week almost over!! Will be going to LL session tonight for first official weekly weigh in and hope I'm still on track after my 8lb loss on Sunday. I didn't feel any different at the weekend so guess not feeling any different today is no clue as to whether I've lost more or not. In theory I should have as I am in ketosis and sticking to the foodpacks and still averaging 5 litres of water each day.

Reading the comments (thanks Ladies!) its interesting to read that we often do see foods are treats, and it seems often the wrong type of foods. I think that by doing LL, my attitude towards food will change and I will learn to have more common sense about food - and actually think before I scoff!

Oddly enough, after being hungry most of yesterday, I struggled to have the last foodpack. Thats a first for me! I'm not really missing coffee anymore, which has surprised me in a good way.

I'm back to work tomorrow so will mostly be pottering around today doing housework etc that I don't have time to do when I come in from work.

2 comments:

Oiseau said...

Good luck for tonight Wendy!!

Lesley said...

Yep, I second that - hope it went well - no luck required though - this is LL - just a bit of willpower...