Tuesday 6 March 2007

Reasons why

Well this time tomorrow I will be in my first LL session. Needless to say, I've been thinking about little else! I thought I would concentrate this post on why I want to lose this weight so badly, so here's some of my Reasons Why:

I want to be healthy
I want to be able to walk and talk at the same time
I don't want to die younger than I should
I want to be happy with myself
I want to be able to shop for clothes wherever I like
I don't want to be the fattest person when I'm with a group of people
I want to have more energy
I want to enjoy my life rather than hide myself away
I don't want to be held back anymore
I want to be confident

There's probably loads that I've forgotten, now that I've sat down and tried to list them.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Yup, agree with all of those. And it will happen for you - just have faith,stick to the diet and it will all happen. that's the beauty of this diet. It works. Not long now.

Best wishes,

Lesley