Wednesday 28 March 2007

Day 21 - pt 2 & The Weekly Weigh-In

Another 3lbs since Sunday, so thats a grand total of 21 lbs lost so far, in 21 days!!!!! To say I am very pleased is an understatement.

I can do my belt up by another notch, which is also rather fab as at least I am noticing changes in my body rather than just the numbers on the scales. Have been naughty today though and only had one foodpack before the group session. Didn't really help that after doing my domestic bits and bobs I went back to bed for a few hours and then didn't want a foodpack when I got up. Since getting to work this evening I've had a soup and will have a hot chocolate before midnight and then have to start a new day after 12. Think I should be ok but I've just not felt hungry, although at least from tomorrow I will have a bit more routine to my day. Starting nights always messes things up.

Group session was good, although I giggled my way through most of it. Hayley, who I was sat next to, makes me laugh constantly and at one point I was literally crying I was laughing so much. It's a nice group of people though and as the weeks go on we are all getting more comfortable discussing things, which is great. We talked about meeting for a coffee next week before the group so will try and remember that.

Before I sign off for tonight, I'll just wish Sarah aka Angelica Maybe a good first LL session tomorrow (GOOOD LUCK!!!) and say hello to Mark *waving*

Will catch up with everyone else but as always, thank you for all the supportive comments - you are all very lovely.

7 comments:

chrismars said...

And so you should be pleased, Wendy. Good on you.

But make sure you have those packs - remember they contain all the vitamins your body needs to keep you healthy. It can't be easy though when you have to work day and night shifts. My husband used to do that years ago and it used to take him a day or two to sort himself out. I don't envy you.

Glad you had a good session this evening. I do miss not going to group now. That's the only thing I miss about having to change to Cambridge, but 'you lot' are my group now and I feel I gain so much from 'speaking to everyone on here. If I didn't have the blogs, I think I'd find Cambridge a lot harder. I much prefer the counseeling side of LL, but then Iprefer the cheaper price of CD - oh, it's a hard life!

Have a good day tomorrow, Wendy.

Night, night, Chris x

Lesley said...

Well done - stone and a half off - that's a proper loss that is! It's my group tonight and as usual I have the pre-weigh in nerves. Hope I have lost at least 3lbs and maybe more!!

Well done and keep it up!!

Lesley x

Steph said...

WOW WOW WOW Wendy you are doing so well, your weight losses are amazing, you must be chuffed to bits.

Well done!

Steph x

Angelica Maybe said...

Thankyou for your good luck wishes, 'll keep you posted how t all goes.
At least I got through the medical!

Sarahx

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Brilo Pads once again! That's an amazing stone and a half!!!!

Keep up the very good work.

I know it's hard sometimes getting through the packs, I'm the same but try ....

Can you believe we've managed 3 weeks?

Sam

Anonymous said...

Just to reiterate EAT ALL THE PACKS! If you dont you'll feel dire & even worse will stop loosing weight cos your body will go from starvation mode to "oh f..." mode!!!!

Mark said...

Wow that is brilliant Wendy you go girl !