Friday 9 March 2007

Day 2

Well its only just day 2, but it counts to me!

I'm feeling a little better now. I think some of how I was feeling earlier is down to the shifts and not having slept much before coming to work. I had a raspberry foodpack at about 11.30pm and it was nice, although I couldn't get the lumps to dissolve even with the whisk. Will try at home with my proper blender. My headache is back, but apart from feeling tired, I'm ok.

I went to the 24hr Tesco just now to stock up. I am paranoid about bad breath, especially as I smoke, I got a couple of bottles of breath freshner. I've been reading a lot about saggy skin so I invested in some skin firming lotion. Whether it works is of course another matter, but it can't hurt to buy things for 'me' if you know what I mean.

No comments: