Sunday 4 March 2007

Ooops





Just realised anyone who's reading this and doesnt know me won't have a clue who Bumpy is! BumpyJake is my 11 year old blind, one eye'd Black Labrador. I've had him nearly 2 years and he is my comedy dog - he makes me laugh each day and I love him to bits.
I also have Poppy, who is my little Choccie Lab angel. She's nearly 10 and was a brood bitch until she was rescued at 7 years old. She's sadly very poorly with heart disease but we're bumbling along.

This photo of them makes me giggle - we were walking on the Malrborough Downs and Poppy was most unimpressed with the wind in her ears.








1 comment:

Lesley said...

I definitely recognised that 'dischuffed' look from my spoilt brat of a dog. They're great though aren't they? I wouldn't be without her. Wish I had more space and more time and could have a few more and some rescue hounds too.