Thursday 8 March 2007

Day 1, pt3

At work now and have not long had a mushroom soup. It tasted ok. I'm feeling the effects of not having caffiene or carbs as I'm achey, feeling cold and feeling tired, despite sleeping for an hour this afternoon. I suppose this is the reality bit kicking in. I've gone past 4 litres of water but the wee'ing has slowed a little as I can go a whole half hour without needing to wee!

I'm not sure that being on night shifts for my first few days was such a good idea, but at least its only tonight and tomorrow and then I'm off until Thursday.

I think I'll go and read some blogs and focus on getting through the next few days.

1 comment:

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Well done so far, It's great to read day to day how people are getting on. I am also 35yrs and feel enough is enough and been to my first weigh in tonight. Will start the sachets Friday. I just know it will be different this time, and hope it is for you too.

The Very Best Of Luck, and I will keep an eye out to see how you get on. At some point may even start my own Blog

S