Saturday 10 March 2007

Day 3

Not much to report today really. Came home and slept for a few hours. Felt a bit light headed when I got up and had a hot chocolate. Have had a headache for most of the day.

Was cheered up slightly by it being a lovely sunny day here so took the dogs up to the hill for a little pootle about. Since swelling up again, Poppy is slowing down but I think she enjoyed being out, despite the narky look on her face in the pic!

My two 'adopted' baby brothers came round earlier. They've done me the favour of taking away my two unopened bottles of Ribena (I luuuurve Ribena!) and were interested as to how I was doing. I saw them before my first session last week so they're keen to keep up with my progress.

I was feeling quite icky earlier, all sort of shivvery and achey so I went and had a soak in a hot bath and felt a lot better after. I'm still drinking plenty of water and have had all 4 foodpacks for today so couldn't understand why I felt so cack, but then realised it was TOTM so I'm going to use that as an excuse rather than the diet.

I've got the fire on, have myself snuggled up in pj's and fluffy socks and will now cuddle up on the sofa with Poppy and watch a DVD.

No comments: