Friday 9 March 2007

Day 2, pt 3

I'm just having my last foodpack of the day (mushroom) and it's definitely better after having brought my blender in. I've drank 5 litres of water today, which I am pleased with and its not actually been a struggle.

Poppy got on rather well at the vets. She's been going once a week since the beginning of the year and although she has got more swollen again, Alison (vet) is happy that she is brighter in herself and eating dog food again. She's happy that Poppy is having short walks each day, so thats good. Alison is away for a couple of weeks so we're to go back in 3 weeks time. That in itself is great news as it means that she's not so worried about her. When we go back Alison sid she'd decide whether to try another drain and see if anymore of the fluid can be removed.

So far work has been a bit chaotic but its calming down now. I'm hoping not to feel so rough again overnight, but at least its the last shift tonight and when I finish at 7am, I'm out of here until Thursday.


No comments: