Friday 2 March 2007

I've got a start date!!

Had an email back from Debbie yesterday evening with my start date - Wednesday 7th March! Eeeek!!!

So, as last night I had my last Chinese takeaway for a long time, I made the most of it and ate load. It was lovely though, and Sarah and I had a great evening catching up. Since Sarah moved up to Derby, I don't see her nearly as much so it was good to spend an evening nattering. We're off to Bath today to do some shopping and have lunch - I'm making the most of eating real food while I still can!

Part of me is terrified of starting LL in case I struggle with the foodpacks rather than real food, but the other part of me is thinking that by the end of this year, I could have lost the weight that has been getting me down so much for so many years.

Its not going to be easy, I know, but I've got to focus on the goal and I keep telling myself that its only several months out of my life. I'm 35 now, have been overweight for probably about 15 years, so whats a few months?

No comments: