Thursday 15 March 2007

Day 8

Back at work today on day shifts, so up early this morning. Surprised myself that I got up ok, despite going to bed later than I would normally have done before a day shift, so thats good.

Feeling great after last night. When I got dressed this morning I was pleased to find my work trousers weren't as snug as they have been in the past and my smart wool coat felt looser already. I guess that as I usually wear baggy clothes or jeans when I'm not working, to wear more fitted clothes is when I'll notice the changes.

I saw Katrina this morning (she did LL too) and she was really pleased for me. I had grilled her about LL for months and I think she's as relieved as me that I've started now. She looks great still and seems to be getting on fine with Management, so thats good to know.
I went downstairs just now and could smell the cooked breakfast in the cafe. My daiily routine at work used to involve a large Latte and a sausage or bacon bap for breakfast, so I'm feeling happy with myself for not being tempted at all.

1 comment:

chrismars said...

One week down. Doesn't it feel good when you see the weight come off so easily (and it is easy after the first week - those immediate hunger pangs have gone and the mindset is changng to match the physical eveidence).

I've also found that I don't miss tea or coffee anymore. When I was ill the other week I tried a cup of tea (I don't mean at the time when you're ill and just can't stomach a drink with milk in it - I mean the time when you beginning to recover and get back to normal eating and drinking - waffle! waffle!) but tea just doesn't taste the same to me anymore - it's ugh. and that's from somone who was almost intravenous fed tea!!

I haven't tried a Starbucks coffee yet tho'.....lol

Chris x