Saturday 17 March 2007

Day 9 & 10

Hmm... most odd as I thought I had posted yesterday, but obviously not.

Anyway, I'm now on day 10 which has spurred me on somewhat as it means I am 10% through the initial 100 days. I know that realistically it will be longer than 100 days, but thats what Foundation starts with so it will do for now.

Good news is that my jeans feel looser and I can do my belt up a notch tighter. Bad news is that I've felt a bit rough the last few days, just tired, sore throat and grumpy. The grumpiness is nothing new, but hopefully the other things are just the changes my body is still getting used to.

2 comments:

chrismars said...

Hope you feel a lot better soon, Wendy. I think we have all had a few days where we feel a little under the weather (or in my case, 2 weeks alnost!). I'm sure you're right, it's just our bodies getting used to the new regime.

It feels good when the jeans get loose, doesn't it?. The pair I have on today are really too loose for me to go out in now. They may well fall down if I'm not careful......but who's complaining.

Have a good weekend , Wendy

Chris x

Lesley said...

Cheer up Wendy - treat yourself to someting nice maybe - not food!! we all deserve a treat every now and then but it doesn't have to be calorie based...

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lesley x