Friday 9 March 2007

Day 2, pt2

Ok, so I came home from work but felt more tired than hungry so went straight to bed. Slept ok - only got up twice for a wee. Since getting up this afternoon I've already drunk nearly a litre of water and just had a hot chocolate.

Feeling pleased with myself as when I went to Tesco last night I walked past the bread section and could smell hot cross buns and they smelt lovely!! I'm surprising myself with my willpower at not eating anything apart from the foodpacks. I know its only day 2 and I know I have a long way to go, but I'm going to concentrate on feeling pleased with myself as I figure positive thoughts are better than wasting time on thinking about what I am missing.

The vanilla shake last night, well 3am this morning, was cack. Didn't like it at all! Will take them back and swap them on Sunday.

I'm going to be taking my electric blender to work as it definitely makes the drinks up better. I'm also going to wear warmer clothes as I really felt cold all night.

Taking Poppy to the vets tonight for her heart checkup so had better stop faffing about now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! This, I am told, is the hardest bit as your body adjusts so well done for resisting the yummy bread & dont forget spa offer on the red Dove skin products at Tesco! Big hugs. fishface (aka In search of me)

Steph said...

Well done Wendy, resisting yummys in Tesco is excellent. I had to walk round Crufts today and there were cakes, yummy sandwiches and ice cream, it isn't easy!!

I've been feeling really cold too!!

Keep up the work Wendy!!

How did Pops get on at the vets, I hope it is good news :hugs: