Sunday 25 March 2007

Day 18

My mum rang me this morning for a chat. She's being so supportive of me doing LL, its great although makes me feel a little daft for not telling her at the beginning. She was surprised that I don't always feel hungry enought to eat all the foodpacks, considering how much I used to be able to eat, and said I must make sure I have all 4 each day to get my vitamins and minerals etc.

There's a pop-in session this evening. Think I might go along, just to have an interim weigh-in and check I'm still in ketosis, especially as I've not had so much water the past couple of days.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I went through a phase of not wanting all 4 packs but recently have been a bit hungrier and definitely not missing out on anything going. It is best to eat all 4 packs though - you don't want to mess with a winning formula!

Anyway, keep it up!

Steph said...

Aww Glad you finally told your Mum and that she's supporting you.

I went through a stage when I couldn't manage all the packs but now I feel like I could have five lol.

Seen your post on The Fuge and well done at your pop-in.